The Student Room Group

breaking up with my gf over clogged toilet

i was at my gf's parents house today and i took a huge dump in their toilet, and clogged it. i was too afraid to flush it for a second time and also there was no plunger so i just left it there and walked out of the house without them seeing me and now i'm back at my place..

i have 3 missed calls from my gf but im ignoring her and thinking about breaking up with her so i dont have to explain myself.. what should i do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CherryPoppins
i was at my gf's parents house today and i took a huge dump in their toilet, and clogged it. i was too afraid to flush it for a second time and also there was no plunger so i just left it there and walked out of the house without them seeing me and now i'm back at my place..

i have 3 missed calls from my gf but im ignoring her and thinking about breaking up with her so i dont have to explain myself.. what should i do?

You're either trolling or a complete idiot.
Reply 2
Just dump her...
Original post by CherryPoppins

Call her up and apologise. Explain you were embarrassed and didn't want to be seen. Try and make it a moment, something funny to look back on.
How long have you been with your girlfriend? You wouldn't want your efforts to go down the drain..
Reply 5
Original post by Seth00
Call her up and apologise. Explain you were embarrassed and didn't want to be seen. Try and make it a moment, something funny to look back on.

He's trolling - check his threads.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should have unblocked it by hand.
Original post by SeanFM
How long have you been with your girlfriend? You wouldn't want your efforts to go down the drain..

I'll go with the obvious one; he certainly wouldn't want to flush his relationship down the toilet
Dump her. She deserves better.
LMAO!
Well that made me laugh at least, thanks. :biggrin:
Don't piss away years of happiness because of one log jam.
Didn't that happen on The Big Bang Theory?
Original post by Seth00

too late, she turned up at my house and told her ive found a new gf. she was pretty angry with me but i just closed the door. shes someone elses problem now.. also, if she asks me to unclog the toilet, im just gonna deny it was me
If this isn't a joke then you should have told her at the time and asked for a way to clear it...

I was at a guy's house for the first time once and I was on my period. The toilet clogged as I had used a lot of TP. I told him it got clogged and he got a plunger. I told I'd prefer to sort it, and he asked why, so I told him. He shrugged and did it himself anyway.*

Other than being honest, just use your hand to clear it in future if you have to. Most of the time what clogs the toilet isn't the waste but the amount of TP you have used to clean yourself up with. *
Reply 15
What a load of **** :lol:

Literally
Original post by *Stefan*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel like a derp now...:frown:
Original post by Hayley Williams
You're either trolling or a complete idiot.

Original post by *Stefan*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Seth00
Feel like a derp now...:frown:

Even if this is a troll, it shouldn't stop us from having a discussion over this.

I actually think its quite amusing, seeing the difference in opinions on a fairly dubious topic.
Original post by l1lvink
Just dump her...

pun intended? :holmes:
My 19 year old son is ALWAYS blocking the toilet by using too much toilet paper. He drives me bloody nuts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending