The Student Room Group

had a fight with my new gf's dad today

it was the first time meeting my gf's parents, we were having dinner at their house and i could sense her dad really didn't like me but i tried to be respectful and show him that i really care about his daughter etc..

half way through, i really needed to take a dump, so i excused myself and went to take a **** and i realise something at the worst possible time.. when i go to wipe, there was no toilet paper.. tricky situation...

fast forward, im sitting at the table again and this time he was trying to make me look bad by saying im disrespectful because i had to use the toilet while we were trying to get to know eachother.. so i got a little angry and argued back and said what kind of a family doesn't have toilet paper in their bathroom when a guest needs to use it..

he raised his voice and said "I cant eat in here, it smells like ****" and i reached across the table to slap him but i missed and everyone was shouting at me so i left..

why did he have to be such a dick, tsr? and who doesn't have toilet paper in their bathroom? wtf
Wtf did I just read? Loooooooooll😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Original post by CherryPoppins
it was the first time meeting my gf's parents, we were having dinner at their house and i could sense her dad really didn't like me but i tried to be respectful and show him that i really care about his daughter etc..

half way through, i really needed to take a dump, so i excused myself and went to take a **** and i realise something at the worst possible time.. when i go to wipe, there was no toilet paper.. tricky situation...

fast forward, im sitting at the table again and this time he was trying to make me look bad by saying im disrespectful because i had to use the toilet while we were trying to get to know eachother.. so i got a little angry and argued back and said what kind of a family doesn't have toilet paper in their bathroom when a guest needs to use it..

he raised his voice and said "I cant eat in here, it smells like ****" and i reached across the table to slap him but i missed and everyone was shouting at me so i left..

why did he have to be such a dick, tsr? and who doesn't have toilet paper in their bathroom? wtf

Your full of ********. You've posted a few "problems" at the same time and you said that you left you GF's house because you blocked the toilet.
Reply 3
Hahahahaha imagine how this would've gone down with Asian parents.
You should have wiped your arse on the bath mat.

Quick Reply

Latest