The Student Room Group

3 A-Levels and a BTEC Extended Diploma

I wanted to ask whether Universities, Bristol University to be specific would take into account 3 A-Levels and a BTEC equivalent to 3 A-Levels as I am doing them both, and I have finished the BTEC with 3 Passes which equal up to 120 UCAS Points (One Grade A at A-Level). Would Bristol or any Russell Group University take the BTEC into account for a Law Degree.
I think either I have written the statement wrong. I am currently studying A Levels and I am in my second year of Sixth Form. I am studying A2 Economics, Media Studies and History. On top of that, this year (AS) I have completed my AS exams for those subjects as well as a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in I.T and achieved PassPassPass. This is equivalent to One A grade at A level. On top of that I have my other A2 subjects which I still need to finish. My question was whether Universities would consider that A and take it into account as one of the offered grades and If I achieve a predicted of ABB would this be enough to calculate to AAA that they require. Please ask me to clarify if this is still confusing. Thank-You.

Quick Reply

Latest