The Student Room Group

Human Rights

I am currently studying Masters in Human Rights, and struggling to find a job, Just wondering if there are anyone who chose to study Human Rights and what career you are thinking of?
Don't now if this is still active.....

I graduated with a degree in Human Rights from an American uni in Switzerland. I interned for a Swiss NGO and the OHCHR while still in school. I am now a Paralegal at the Commission on Human Rights in the Philippines and looking forward to starting graduate school (UCL or LSE?) in September 2017!
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply, I am currently studying my masters in manchester, and have the intention to move to london to look for a human rights jobs. I just wanted to know what kind of experience i would need, as there arent many human rights organisations in manchester.
Original post by afraleila
Thanks for the reply, I am currently studying my masters in manchester, and have the intention to move to london to look for a human rights jobs. I just wanted to know what kind of experience i would need, as there arent many human rights organisations in manchester.

Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest