The Student Room Group

International relations BA (Hons) requirements?

I have noticed that the entry requirements for this course at all universities are quite bland. I understand that this course includes politics, however i did not study government and politics at A level. Can i still take this course with an A level in ICT, Law and History????
Unless the entry requirements specifically say that it requires a certain subject, then you should be fine
Original post by Melon4
I have noticed that the entry requirements for this course at all universities are quite bland. I understand that this course includes politics, however i did not study government and politics at A level. Can i still take this course with an A level in ICT, Law and History????

Not every school/college offers politics A-Level and its certainly not one of those subjects where you build on existing knowledge, therefore it isn't needed. Your A-Level combo is perfectly fine.
Reply 3
Original post by jelly1000
Not every school/college offers politics A-Level and its certainly not one of those subjects where you build on existing knowledge, therefore it isn't needed. Your A-Level combo is perfectly fine.

Ah ok so do you think i would struggle on the politics side of the course?
Original post by Melon4
Ah ok so do you think i would struggle on the politics side of the course?

No not at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending