The Student Room Group
Aaah you're so lucky! I reallyreally wanna work there. I'd be in heaven all day haha.

I'm guessing they'll probably ask you about their products at some point.. perhaps which are your favourites? They'd probably want to employ someone who is familiar with a range of their products rather than somebody who say.. just grabs the nearest thing off the shelf at the local supermarket, y'know? I'd say maybe have a look around the shop when you have a chance or check out the website, it's got descriptions of a lot of the products.

Apart from that, I reckon they'd probably just ask you your typical, run of the mill interview questions which I'm sure you're familiar with if you've had a job before? If not, I'd be happy to help. :]

Good luck, I hope you get it!
Reply 2
Cheers :smile:

I love the Body Shop, too. I'm so annoyed my papaya body butter just ran out, I wanted to be like "Yes, I used one of the products today" lol!
Mmmm body butter!
I've got Vanilla Spice atm from the xmas range.
UH-MAZ-ING.
Reply 4
I've got Vanilla Spice atm from the xmas range.
UH-MAZ-ING.

lol, I bet :smile:
Actually my interview was more of a meet-and-greet. The real test is on Sunday when I have to do a two-hour shop floor trial! I'm so worried I won't sell anything, or say the wrong things!

Latest

Trending

Trending