London

Scroll to see replies

Hi

I am an A-Level student studying
Media
Business
Psychology

predicted ABB

I am wondering if they would give me an offer due to my predicted being lower then what they ask for?!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
[QUOTE="grandeur10;67798388"]Hi

Media
Business
Psychology

predicted ABB

I am wondering if they would give me an offer due to my predicted being lower then what they ask for?![/QUOTE)

Hi,

Go for it but make sure you apply to other uni's with lower requirements as well.

Hope I answered your question
Reply 3
I'm an A level student hoping to do IMB at UCL. I'm studying Maths, Comp Sci and French.

Predicted: A*AA
GCSE's: 7 As, 2 A*s.
Reply 4
hi i applied for UCL IMB at the start of December but quite worried since my GCSE grades were really bad ( 1 A 4 B's 5 C's and 2 D's) i still meet the minimum requirements of GCSE grades but worried since it might not be good enough.For my A levels I'm currently doing Media Studies Graphics and English Lit which I'm predicted an AAA in. Any hope for me ?
Original post by star8888
hi i applied for UCL IMB at the start of December but quite worried since my GCSE grades were really bad ( 1 A 4 B's 5 C's and 2 D's) i still meet the minimum requirements of GCSE grades but worried since it might not be good enough.For my A levels I'm currently doing Media Studies Graphics and English Lit which I'm predicted an AAA in. Any hope for me ?

Hi

I think you will have a problem. on their website it says you should take at least two subjects from their preferred subject list. The only subject you have is English Lit, so you might have a issue.

Website to confirm( https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/undergraduate/application/requirements/preferred-a-level-subjects)
Reply 6
Original post by grandeur10
Hi

I think you will have a problem. on their website it says you should take at least two subjects from their preferred subject list. The only subject you have is English Lit, so you might have a issue.

Website to confirm( https://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/undergraduate/application/requirements/preferred-a-level-subjects)

by graphics i mean: Art and Design: Graphic Design which is on the list
Wait, do I need 3 A-levels and an AS-level? The main UCL website just says AAB, which my predicted grades can meet.
Hi

Media
Business
Psychology

predicted ABB

I am wondering if they would give me an offer due to my predicted being lower then what they ask for?!

I'm a current IMB student (year 3), unfortunately no one that I know of received an offer with a lower predicted grade; however, there were people that were predicted AAA but got ABB in the end but still got in.
Original post by Blackfyre
I'm a current IMB student (year 3), unfortunately no one that I know of received an offer with a lower predicted grade; however, there were people that were predicted AAA but got ABB in the end but still got in.

Hey, how's the course so far for you?

Was the IMB available for Adjustment on you got in . Or is the IMB course available for adjustment at all
Was the IMB available for Adjustment on you got in . Or is the IMB course available for adjustment at all

I don't know but I can find out if you want to.
Original post by The1in21and1
Hey, how's the course so far for you?

Both love it and hate it, it does offer amazing career opportunities within banking and IT industry. I can tell you more in private if you're interested.
I don't know but I can find out if you want to.

yes please do. Because as you said people With lower predicted grades ( mine ABB) dont get offers. so i would like to get in through adjustment.
yes please do. Because as you said people With lower predicted grades ( mine ABB) dont get offers. so i would like to get in through adjustment.

One of the best options is to personally message Richard Pettinger (the course founder), you can find his contact e-mail on UCL's website. He's a very great person and answers to all e-mails, he'll tell you realistically what are you chances and options.
One of the best options is to personally message Richard Pettinger (the course founder), you can find his contact e-mail on UCL's website. He's a very great person and answers to all e-mails, he'll tell you realistically what are you chances and options.

Do you know how the management science course at UCL is? I have heard its quite different and interesting from all other courses.
Reply 16
Conditional offer from UCL IMB. I'm worried about the employability of this subject though since I've read that UCL is way overrated and that IMB is kind of a joke of a degree :/ Anyone debating over their offers as well?
Original post by fame123
Conditional offer from UCL IMB. I'm worried about the employability of this subject though since I've read that UCL is way overrated and that IMB is kind of a joke of a degree :/ Anyone debating over their offers as well?

Have you got an offer if so when did you get it.

For me the course is a perfect fit, so no not really
Reply 18
Yea conditional offer. Have you received yours? What's your predicted grade?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19

Hi,
What do you think of this course and the employability of the course? I heard that it's a joke of a subject and I'm worried.

Would you think that Warwick or St Andrews Management course is better that UCL IMB?

Latest

Trending

Trending