The Student Room Group

A level revision methods/duration for french, english lang and sociology?

Hey so I just started a levels and I'm doing english lang, sociology, french and AS critical thinking (as we have to do this, we've reformed to doing 3 subjects not 4), as well as EPQ. I know that with a language you have to constantly practise but I don't know how as there's so many sections like reading, listening etc! Should I use flash cards for vocab, or is there not enough vocab for that? English is always weird to revise, this spec has tons of definitions so are flash cards the way? Furthermore, sociology is a new subject for me and I'm not sure how to revise! Flash cards, or mind maps or what? And how do you revise critical thinking? I also have to do epq so any input would be valued:smile:

Thank youu, and sorry for the abundance of questions
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest