The Student Room Group

A levels needed to study International Business

Or business related degrees in general.
I do English,Psychology,Sociology and EPQ
It's one of those degrees where there aren't really any specifics. Some places will ask for a B or higher in GCSE maths, and if you did it as joint honours with finance or something you'd probably have to consider taking maths a-level.

I'm currently studying International Business at Leeds university, I studied Business, English language and Media Studies at a-level. Though they start from the basics in first year, so you don't have to have previously studied business, but it does help.
Reply 2
Original post by IfOnlyItWereEasy
It's one of those degrees where there aren't really any specifics. Some places will ask for a B or higher in GCSE maths, and if you did it as joint honours with finance or something you'd probably have to consider taking maths a-level.

I'm currently studying International Business at Leeds university, I studied Business, English language and Media Studies at a-level. Though they start from the basics in first year, so you don't have to have previously studied business, but it does help.

Thanks for replying, what did you study at AS level if you don't mind me asking
Original post by Missypkm
Thanks for replying, what did you study at AS level if you don't mind me asking

oh gosh right okay when I started sixth form I wanted to do photography so in first year I studied

AS English language, Media Studies, Business studies and Photography

in second year I dropped photography but felt I had too many frees so I picked up AS accounting as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending