The Student Room Group

My Year 10 Revision Thread To A* 2016-2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by carlypower9
General tips such as how to take notes quicker or what revision techniques work for your learning type. Check her out and have a look

okay thanks do you watch any YouTubers for fun ?
Original post by mayu123
okay thanks do you watch any YouTubers for fun ?

Of course. Mainly the typical ones like zoella, joe sugg and them lot but I also watch smaller ones such as madison miller, Sophie Louise and ebony day. Most of the girls I watch are beauty ones. What about you?
Im doing:

English Lit
English Lang
Maths
Triple Science
History
Spanish
P.E

Anyone doing the same?
Reply 263
Of course. Mainly the typical ones like zoella, joe sugg and them lot but I also watch smaller ones such as madison miller, Sophie Louise and ebony day. Most of the girls I watch are beauty ones. What about you?

I watch eve Bennett zoella pointless-blog Joe sugg and mark Ferris is Madison miller good YouTuber ?
Reply 264
Original post by mohameddalghous
Im doing:

English Lit
English Lang
Maths
Triple Science
History
Spanish
P.E

Anyone doing the same?

Ohh i do english language and literature maths and triple science do you use gcsescience website ?
Original post by mayu123
I watch eve Bennett zoella pointless-blog Joe sugg and mark Ferris is Madison miller good YouTuber ?

I watch all of those. I like Madison she does a lot of reviews of makeup.
Reply 266
I watch all of those. I like Madison she does a lot of reviews of makeup.

aww cool im gonna watch madison now how old she ?
Reply 267
I like Mr Bruff on YouTube and he covers everything in English Lit and Lang and he has a podcast on iTunes for free to accompany them. I haven't really used any websites so far apart from YouTube. Study With Jess has some nice general school life tips. Revision With Eve can be helpful but she doesn't post that often.

Eve actually goes to my school xD
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by disconnectable

Unfair- the only person famous from our school is someone who left like more than 5 years ago and he's a footballer for Leicester City
Original post by mayu123
aww cool im gonna watch madison now how old she ?

I want to say she's in her early 30s but she looks as if she's in her 20s
Hello. I'm in year 10 and these are the GCSEs that I'm taking:

Maths
English Language
English Literature
Triple Science
French
Computing
Resistant Materials
Child Development
RE
Hopefully I will be taking AQA Further Maths (I'm self teaching)

Is anyone else taking these subjects, and if so do you have any revision tips for them?
no becuase does it even have the right topics but i use hegarty maths old website for maths u should try it
Reply 272
Original post by Loci Pi

Maths
English Language
English Literature
Triple Science
French
Computing
Resistant Materials
Child Development
RE

Is anyone else taking these subjects, and if so do you have any revision tips for them?

If you're doing OCR Computing then their website has PowerPoints which are good for making notes from to make sure you don't miss out anything important.
If you're doing OCR Computing then their website has PowerPoints which are good for making notes from to make sure you don't miss out anything important.

Reply 274
I want to say she's in her early 30s but she looks as if she's in her 20s

aww k cool xD gonna watch her xD how you revising during the half term/?
Reply 275
Original post by Loci Pi

Maths
English Language
English Literature
Triple Science
French
Computing
Resistant Materials
Child Development
RE

I do:
triple science
french
maths+further
English lit+lang
business
psychology

How are you revising for triple science?
Reply 276

what are you taking are you taking OCR computing?
Reply 277

wow lucky you is she clever?
Reply 278
Original post by mayu123
wow lucky you is she clever?

She doesn't really talk to anyone except her really close friends as she gets annoyed when people mention her YouTube/ recognise her (can't say if this is actually true though- I don't watch beauty gurus and never felt the need to talk to her) because she thinks everyone is making fun of her meaning I don't really know her. She one of the 5 people in our school who got all A*s for their GCSEs according to our school website so I think it's safe to say that she's smart. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 279
She doesn't really talk to anyone except her really close friends as she gets annoyed when people mention her YouTube/ recognise her (can't say if this is actually true though- I don't watch beauty gurus and never felt the need to talk to her) because she thinks everyone is making fun of her meaning I don't really know her. She one of the 5 people in our school who got all A*s for their GCSEs according to our school website so I think it's safe to say that she's smart. :smile:

yhh i guess xD do you watch her?

Quick Reply

Latest