The Student Room Group

English Lit VS English Lang

Guys I seriously need help. I find English Literature very easy but when it comes to English Language I find it a right old struggle.
Anyone with the same experience?
I'm doing Cambridge English Literature IGCSE and English Language Edexel.
I get how you feel, i hated Language like what even is is (important yes) but still. There are tons of resources online to help with language such as Mr Bruff and bitesize, just keep searching round and you will find something, you can always buy revision guides and workbooks at WHSmith and Amazon.
Litt up
Original post by retro_turtles
I get how you feel, i hated Language like what even is is (important yes) but still. There are tons of resources online to help with language such as Mr Bruff and bitesize, just keep searching round and you will find something, you can always buy revision guides and workbooks at WHSmith and Amazon.

Thanks for the Quick Reponse I always thought that you never needed books for it THanks
Reply 4
I always liked literature better and found language quite a bit of a struggle. I don't know why because apparently our language course was a lot easier and because I had an A in literature in year 10, I was expected to get nothing less than an A in language but got a B. So lit for me

Quick Reply

Latest