The Student Room Group

No space in halls for first year :(

So I delayed getting a place in the student halls and now they're All full for spaces on campus so have had to respire to private accommodation near the university I'm scared I'm gonna rn missing out on the social experience of halls and won't make much friends even though I am a sociable person, will living in private accomdadion mean I'll miss out on the first year experience ?
Make sure that the accommodation service has you on a waitlist for student halls. When I was an undergrad, half a dozen of us had to sleep in the library for the first week, waiting for students to drop out, or for international students not to show up. We were all housed in the halls within a few days.

Have you signed for private accommodation?
Hello. I am a 2nd year student at Manchester Metropolitan University, however, i failed one exam and will not be able to progress onto 3rd year. I will be living at home and will not be going to Manchester this year. I would like to know if a student in Manchester still needs a room? you can contact me on: 07784050077
Hi
I would like to end my tenancy at Urbanest Kings Cross and would like to know if anyone is interested in having my room. It is a spacious single room with two shared bathrooms and a shared kitchen with two other flatmates. The rent is 217.45 per week and is a 50 week contract. Please reply to let me know if you are interested
Thank you
Original post by okokok0100
So I delayed getting a place in the student halls and now they're All full for spaces on campus so have had to respire to private accommodation near the university I'm scared I'm gonna rn missing out on the social experience of halls and won't make much friends even though I am a sociable person, will living in private accomdadion mean I'll miss out on the first year experience ?

Where are you going to uni? I'm in Liverpool with a room I need someone to take at student accommodation!
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 5
Hello, anyone interested in taking over my tenancy at Lambert House next to Piccadilly Station? Its 149 per week, ensuite room, all utility bills and wifi charges included. Anyone interested please contact me ASAP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending