Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Where to park?

University Navigation

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

I am starting at DMU soon and I will be commuting to Leicester every day. Can anyone tell me the best place to park as I really don't know Leicester that well? Thank you.

As DMU are a city based campus, there are very few car parking areas available. However, here's a link which details car parks which are available to use for students as well as other car parking areas in Leicester that you could perhaps use: http://bit.ly/1ODErfo.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to drop us a message on here, email us on [email protected] or tweet us: @dmuenquiry.

I'm in the same position, I'm thinking of using the park and ride.
    Have you had a look at that?

I have had a look into that today, I think it seems the best option to be honest. I think it's £3 for the day, and buses run from 7am, every 15mins or so. The bus drops you off and picks you up at DMU.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 13, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Cats: Yay or nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.