Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Migrant Worker

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hello everyone,I am second year student in the UK and am with EU nationality, A friend just told me that because I am working while studying I am eligible for the maintenance loan. I researched the topic and found out that I have a big chance of getting it since I cover all the requirements. I read somewhere that I need to fill the PR1 application form in order to do that and send also proof of my ID card/Passport, Work contract, NIN and proof that I am a student. My question is, is that true? What exactly should I fill and send? Thanks in advance
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 11, 2016
Cats: Yay or nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.