The Student Room Group

Google unveils phase two of its thought-correction system

In the near future, if you log onto Google and search for the 'wrong' things, you'll be targeted with propaganda that explains why your opinion isn't politically correct.

Instead of normal adverts appearing in a Google search, Big Brother will replace them with links to Youtube videos which are designed to turn you into a gender-neutral feminist who loves diversity and hates how there's too many White people around.

"I think this is an extremely promising method," says Richard Stengel, who is the US Undersecretary of State for Public Affairs and Public Diplomacy.
Citation needed?
Original post by Wildcat57
In the near future, if you log onto Google and search for the 'wrong' things, you'll be targeted with propaganda that explains why your opinion isn't politically correct.

Instead of normal adverts appearing in a Google search, Big Brother will replace them with links to Youtube videos which are designed to turn you into a gender-neutral feminist who loves diversity and hates how there's too many White people around.

"I think this is an extremely promising method," says Richard Stengel, who is the US Undersecretary of State for Public Affairs and Public Diplomacy.

Yeah, mate, you talk ****.
Copy/paste from a rather pathetic website obsessed with white victimhood.

Of course if such a scheme was really happening, it could easily be avoided by staying off the internet and wearing your tinfoil hat at all times. Then you can remain a free thinker.
Who's your source? Is it Alex Jones?
Original post by Wildcat57

I know they are doing to this to stop people joining ISIS, but I've never heard of this and I'm sceptical about whether it is true.
Google is not the government, they are a company and they can sue "propaganda" if they want.
Did you just make that all up or is that actually going to happen?
Source?
Sounds like *******s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending