The Student Room Group

To anyone Studying Computer Science at The Uni of Southampton...

What was your offer and what subjects did you do? What A level grades did you achieve? And what are you doing now?

They give out AAA offers including A in maths. I am curious if anyone got in with any lower/ knows anyone who got in with lower.

Thank you.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by VictoriaCoolio
I got in with A*BD but got made an offer of A*AB. Because I had a mental breakdown during exam time.

Ok thanks. For what subjects did you get these grades for and about the mental break down, did you tell your uni/ when did you tell them and did you like need evidence of it or did you just email them?

Also what GCSE's did you get?

That is crazy, I got rejected with BBB in biology, chemistry and maths and a b in AS English lit

Congrats though.
Can I pm you?

Sure.
Can I pm you?

kk thanks. Could you please answer my other questions too :smile: thanks again. Also did you have a breakdown during a specific exam or something?

I'm worried because I am retaking and really need to get in next year,
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending