The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton - Metal object drops from her pants????

Any idea on what it could be that dropped during her episode today?

[video="youtube;YzZl9j580tM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM[/video]

Scroll to see replies

image.jpeg
MONEY!!!!
wow. so it really seems like the president of America is either gonna be Donald Trump, or someone who suffers from seizures fairly regularly
wtf RIP world
Reply 4
that is pretty strange tbf
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Any idea on what it could be that dropped during her episode today?

[video="youtube;YzZl9j580tM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzZl9j580tM[/video]

Good bit of investigation there. You should become a journalist. The examiners were wrong about you.
Reply 6
Keys to the White House
It's quite unfortunate how everyone is piling around a 68 year old lady and acting suspicious about every little thing she does/doesn't.

I feel quite sympathetic towards her...
Must be a part of that snuke which has fallen off/out.
Probably a button or something- Jesus Christ
I genuinely thought that I was having a hallucination when I saw the title to this thread.
Reply 11
What if this is just all a big plot (her being sick) to get out of the debates. so she is not rekt by Trump and keeps a higher chance towards been president?
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
It's quite unfortunate how everyone is piling around a 68 year old lady and acting suspicious about every little thing she does/doesn't.

I feel quite sympathetic towards her...

She's running for POTUS, not for a job in Lidl.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
What if this is just all a big plot (her being sick) to get out of the debates. so she is not rekt by Trump and keeps a higher chance towards been president?

Most analysts seem to believe that if anything the debates will favour her. After the criticism of other journalists who've interviewed him, Trump is likely to be fact-checked quite heavily if he spouts his usual exaggerated rhetoric, and Clinton has a generally strong debating record. Even if she put in a mediocre performance and Trump was judged at the winner that's likely to be far less damaging than her pulling out due to ill health.
Original post by Dodgypirate
She's running for POTUS, not for a job in Lidl.

Exactly. Trump has had vicious stories propagated regarding him being everything from a White supremacist to a rapist.
Reply 15
Cigar cutter
Something to feed the snakes
Bill has always been a deviant, let's put it that way.
Reply 18
That reminds me that South Park episode when Hillary has a nuke in her pussy:

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-south-park-the-snuke/f7d32ae02bb77b2eb3c0

"_ All right Brian, this is it. Get in there and see if you can disarm the snuke in Ms. Clinton's snatch!
_ All right, I'm nearing her snizz now!
_ God help him!"
:rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
It's quite unfortunate how everyone is piling around a 68 year old lady and acting suspicious about every little thing she does/doesn't. I feel quite sympathetic towards her...
she's running for president of the united states, so why shouldn't they?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending