The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton - Metal object drops from her pants????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
It's quite unfortunate how everyone is piling around a 68 year old lady and acting suspicious about every little thing she does/doesn't.

I feel quite sympathetic towards her...

Yeah same. I don't envy her or her family with regards to her health.

However it does seem clear by now that there's no way she could handle one of the most stressful and demanding jobs in the world.
Reply 21
the mic she was most likely wearing?
Original post by Allie4
the mic she was most likely wearing?

Yeah because Mics are typically made of solid metal...
Original post by alow
Yeah same. I don't envy her or her family with regards to her health.

However it does seem clear by now that there's no way she could handle one of the most stressful and demanding jobs in the world.

It's THE most demanding job. I can't think of anything else.
Original post by BasharAssad
she's running for president of the united states, so why shouldn't they?

Because she has a fanny.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
What if this is just all a big plot (her being sick) to get out of the debates. so she is not rekt by Trump and keeps a higher chance towards been president?

Hahahahahahahaha
Well, her doctor just admitted she's being treated for pneumonia. So it seems the 'Right-wing conspiracy' has some truth to it.

Gah. Why lie about having pneumonia? She could say, "I came down with pneumonia ,but I refuse to stop campaigning. I cannot let Donald Trump win." and I'd have had a tremendous amount of respect for her.

Claiming a right-wing conspiracy when they question her health is just pointlessly deceitful and makes me question both her judgment and character more.
Lol, can't believe people actually believe the pneumonia story. She's been having seizures and fits for months, and it finally came to a head with this. Her actions aren't typical of someone with pneumonia- she was fine about 1 hour after this video was taken.
Reply 28
Original post by Dodgypirate
Yeah because Mics are typically made of solid metal...

alright then wiseass, its the metal clip that holds the mic in place
Reply 29
Original post by Dodgypirate
It's THE most demanding job. I can't think of anything else.

Then you're not thinking hard enough.
Original post by richpanda
Lol, can't believe people actually believe the pneumonia story. She's been having seizures and fits for months, and it finally came to a head with this. Her actions aren't typical of someone with pneumonia- she was fine about 1 hour after this video was taken.

hmm, she was apparently hugging babies and stuff as well as playing with her own grandchildren when she went back to her daughters apartment. So she either doesn't care about possibly infecting infants with pneumonia, or doesn't have pneumonia.
I wonder what's gonna come out of all this
Original post by k.russell
hmm, she was apparently hugging babies and stuff as well as playing with her own grandchildren when she went back to her daughters apartment. So she either doesn't care about possibly infecting infants with pneumonia, or doesn't have pneumonia.
I wonder what's gonna come out of all this

Lock her up! Lock her up!
Original post by richpanda
Lock her up! Lock her up!

really? would you rather see Trump in charge than Hillary? Even with the seizures, I'd take her any day lol
Reply 33
really? would you rather see Trump in charge than Hillary? Even with the seizures, I'd take her any day lol

Kaine or Biden would be better.

Original post by alow
Kaine or Biden would be better.

Gary Johnson.

I would rather see a rotten bagel as president than Trump, and personally think Hillary would be much better (although still ****), but there are legitimate arguments to be made that Trump is better.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending