Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feel Betrayed - Do I have the right to feel this way?

Announcements Posted on
TSR's new app is coming! Sign up here to try it first >> 17-10-2016

Long story short, I broke up with my ex as the relationship was emotionally abusive, got used and then been strung along as she got "bored". My cousin knew this and yet sympathized with me and everything. College had started and she goes to this Sixth form in the town I live whereas I go to another sixth Form else where for a fresh start and everything. So what happened was my ex and her are now good friends and now my cousin backs her up for anything to the point where it broken the relationship between my other cousin and her. I do feel deeply betrayed but it's not to a point where it's affecting me as much because of College and other things but, am I in the wrong for feeling this way?

Not at all.

Let them get on with it. More important things to do.

Not in the wrong, but probably need to man up and tell these girls what's what. Some people will walk all over you if they can

(Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Not in the wrong, but probably need to man up and tell these girls what's what. Some people will walk all over you if they can
    Yeah, i pretty much set my boundaries and removed these people. But blimey, they are manipulative as hell.

I'm inclined to say yes to your title question...
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 12, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Do you like sleeping in a cold room?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.