I am too tall

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Longshot750
Is that big? I dunno.

91 kg
Original post by Srirahul
91 kg

I still don't know, are you fat or skinny?
Reply 22
Original post by Longshot750
I still don't know, are you fat or skinny?
quite lean by closer to skinnier size
Reply 23
ur like a foot taller than me im dead
Wow that's impressive by how tall you are!!!!
It's not a bad thing tbh! Everyone hates being short so they'll all be jealous of your height!
Take advantage of it! You can do things others can't and can help out people by reaching stuff really high up!
It's a good thing!
Hi I am 6 foot 10 and I hate it !

People always stare at me and call me rude names.: " u lanky piece of ****"
always hit my head on doorways.

Are there any benefits of being tall????????
,!!!!!!!!!

I'm only 16 as well

How tall will I be when I finish growing????????

Benefits ? If you workout and become an absolute monster, people will learn to fear you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
91 kg

91kg for a person at your height is not fat. My brothers that weight and he's 6ft1 and he's not fat. I imagine you're pretty skinny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You could be a basketball player!!
Also being a tall is never a barrier if you're a guy, there will always be a girl who's into super super tall guys
Imagine this guy visited China lmao. The stares he would get.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im 6ft 3 so not as tall as you , but i was quite tall in school - it's better than being really short tho.

6ft 10 is huge tho , get into basketball or something and dont let others put u down.
I'm curious to know what size of shoe you are ? Ima guess like 15.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
gotta embrace it instead
Reply 32
you are who you are, always look at the positives instead of the negatives:

you'll never have to use a stool or stepladder to reach something
no one can ever accuse you of having little man syndrome
a lot of girls will find your height attractive
no one will ever try and attack you
you'll be picked first for basketball, in fact thats a budding career choice for you
and if nothing else you'll definitely be hired to be a security guard if you applied for that job
Reply 33
If you can learn to play basketball a little bit you can make a fairly ok career in Europe somewhere just from being that tall.
Need to ask but, how's the weather up there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FireFreezer77
Wow that's impressive by how tall you are!!!!
It's not a bad thing tbh! Everyone hates being short so they'll all be jealous of your height!
Take advantage of it! You can do things others can't and can help out people by reaching stuff really high up!
It's a good thing!

Not necessarily jealous lmao because there are limits to height desire. I'm around 6'2" and while I'd prefer to be around 6'4", I sure as hell would not want to be 6'10", that would just be so impractical!
My uncle is that tall but when he was 17 he had to take pills to stop his growth because his heart is too small for him to have been 7ft. Embrace your height! It's pretty cool in my opinion and people say things no matter what you look like...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow, you're so tall! I'm only 5ft 6 😂
Train to be a goalkeeper. No one will be able to get past you, you'll be unstoppable, you'll get signed by a decent team, win all the trophies, earn tons of money, your height will be the best thing to ever happen to you.
Reply 39
Ignore the name calling. They either feel intimidated or have never seen someone so tall. Most people would be glad to have your height. You can't be less tall, but you can be less self conscious.

Quick Reply

Latest