The Student Room Group

Do you like boobs being squashed against you? The best experience!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Officially_dp
Ah, I wish I was one of your friends.
I would start to experience what it'd be like for your tits to poke my chest. - No offense.

:laugh:
You, my sir, happen to be missing out on life. You have a mum or sister, hug to experience it!

Well I've tried to get a gf before but after 8 rejections and not being accepted once, I'm kinda giving up hope!
Well I have a mum but don't really like hugging tbh. It's really awkward.
And I don't have a sister.
Never had a proper hug from anyone.
Original post by iEthan

Perfectly describes me response to this thread!

When I read threads about teenage boys getting excited about hugging a woman because they feel her boobs against them, I feel like I'm too old for this damn site. :emo:
If you don't like the thread, don't reply. Gosh, chill out people. Who doesn't like being poked by 'Titties'?
Original post by Twinpeaks

When I read threads about teenage boys getting excited about hugging a woman because they feel her boobs against them, I feel like I'm too old for this damn site. :emo:

I despair, I tell you! Despair!
Not in a sexual way, oddly enough. Just when you hug someone who has a pair of fairly sizeable, firm breasts, it feels so nice Makes me feel all cozy and warm inside. Even better when they (EDIT - the person, not the boobs) smell nice. Makes for such a lovely hug.

thought I'd read this before.....

OP why have you copied a thread from 7 months ago?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3890947
Original post by Dancing Samurai
thought I'd read this before.....

OP why have you copied a thread from 7 months ago?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/shothread.php?t=3890947

It's called ''Sampling'', not copying. I relate to the thread, so why not bring it back afresh?
It's called ''Sampling'', not copying. I relate to the thread, so why not bring it back afresh?

Sampling? Your post is copied word for word lol
Yeah, I like it when my well endowed friends hug me, feels so cozy and warm next to the iron board of a chest I have
You literally copied and pasted my post. Even the ****ing edit :rofl: Not the first time someone has copied a thread of mine funnily enough, I must be ****ing great :u:
Reply 30
Original post by WoodyMKC
You literally copied and pasted my post. Even the ****ing edit :rofl: Not the first time someone has copied a thread of mine funnily enough, I must be ****ing great :u:

No, we probably both like boobs.
No, we probably both like boobs.

Yep, but rather than contributing to my thread you chose to copy my thread instead. Imitation is flattery :u:
Original post by SeanFM
Missed an open goal. Breast feeling ever. :colondollar:

I agree, tits an amazing feel :yep:

Then **** off, o mature one :rolleyes:

When I originally created this thread 7 months ago (that this guy very strangely copied), it was with a sentiment, not of excitement, of nothing sexual whatsoever - but of coziness. If you read the OP (which I originally wrote) then this sentiment should be clear. I'm not even a teenager :lol:
OK, people, let's not get hasty.
I changed the title, so it's not copying but sampling.
Original post by WoodyMKC
When I originally created this thread 7 months ago (that this guy very strangely copied), it was with a sentiment, not of excitement, of nothing sexual whatsoever - but of coziness. If you read the OP (which I originally wrote) then this sentiment should be clear. I'm not even a teenager :lol:

You need to calm down. It's not like I dissed your cat, is it?
You need to calm down. It's not like I dissed your cat, is it?

U fkn WOT m8 how dare u call my cat dat!!!!!????
OK, at the end of the day I love boobs, okay? If I made you girls feel uncomfortable, sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest