Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is religion declining in Britain?

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
    It is blasphemy to make depictions of Our Lord! :mob:
    I apologise, please do not boil me in a marmite full of tomato sauce. :cry2:

Can't be bothered to read through the thread, but if any statistics have been posted then let me know.

Everything has been declining here lately

Declined significantly since the 60s and not by accident either, the international elite are deliberately dismantling religion, nation and state in western countries in favour of international capitalism. I think Britain was far better before the 60s, especially so when weekly church attendance was the norm. Essentially the good thing about making worship the centre of society is that is a natural arbiter of morality, decency and welfare. Far better that system than the centralised welfare benefits we currently have which reward all manner of depravity and sloppiness and which wastes gazillions.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

I want...
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.