Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Youtube partner for pranks in london

Announcements Posted on
Four hours left to win £100 of Amazon vouchers!! Don't miss out! Take our short survey to enter 24-10-2016

Hi my name is Sid and i am looking for a youtube partner for my channel and hope you've clicked here for the same reason .
    I live in east london and will love if you live near me that would be owesome coz is going to be easy for both of us to commute,any way even if you're not close but still in london will do .
    I am 100 % committed person in what i want to do and do achieve it ....
    I want you to be 100% committed thats gonna be the only reason for success.
    Now i got all the equipments needed to film pranks and along i will be buying more stuff too i know a lil bit about editing i made 1 video with my friend but he is not into as much as i am and i dont want to be stuck in the middle after starting .
    Financial stuff can be discussed about later ...
    I will be shooting atleast 2 videos a week to start and will be uploading on exact dates every week trust me is going yo be fun 😉
    Leave me a PM ....
    Thanks have fun .....

Hey dude. I have read your post and everything that your saying is exactly what my aim is with achieving prank videos. With halloween coming up the time for pranking is just right. I believe in doing real pranks and am committed to getting real reactions even if that means embarassing myself. Currently I have a reall good walking dead full costume and an idea for a prank would be to simply walk in to a restaurant (maybe like nandos) creep in like a walker and just sit down until they try to kick me (or you) out. Sounds simple but I can guarantee it would get good reactions. Im situated near west hampstead and am driving so im flexible with where we can do these pranks! Hope to hear from you soon dude.

O perfect sounds good send me your number in PM ill get back then

Why do people actually watch this garbage on YouTube? It's just chavvy youths making fools of themselves.

I wouldn't actually mind doing something like this, I love youtube prank videos. But just 2 things.

1. I just watched parts of The Human Centipede and Hostel 3 on Netflix and I'm just worried that if it's a meet up, I'll be knocked out and wake
    up in some weird experiment/ trap house.

2. It's not one of those videos where you go around threatening/ insulting people and running away saying "it's just a prank bro." but still getting the hell beaten out of you.

Genuinely funny pranks are rare on Youtube. 'Social experiments' however are never funny nor interesting.

If you're going to physically harm or traumatise someone then you can just f*ck off.

Did you get my pm/contact details?
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

What do you wear to bed?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.