The Student Room Group

Fate?

Do you believe if two people are meant to be, their paths will eventually cross and they will eventually end up together in time?
Nope. **** happens.
Reply 2
Original post by Foo.mp3
Yes, within limited bounds of possibility e.g. two connected people who are good matches. No, in terms of universal fate :beard:

Original post by PandaCalavera
Nope. **** happens.

Explain how people who are born and raised in different countries paths cross in their adult years and end up together
Original post by Anonymous
Explain how people who are born and raised in different countries paths cross in their adult years and end up together

Maybe one of them went on holiday.

Seriously, it's fine if people want to believe in fate, I just personally don't. I love my boyfriend and think we're a perfect match but we met through pure coincidence.
Lol, no.
Reply 5
The soppy romantic in me would like to believe that but ultimately no, I don't.
I'm really hoping so right now.
No way. Not at all.

No
Reply 8
I actually do believe in fate, like so so much. Idk I just feel like things are meant to be, especially when the chance of them 'starting off' in the first place are so small, you just have to believe in it. It gives me hope, Ik it's soppy lol😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
no. things happen and you meet someone you feel like you're "meant" to be with which is great... but it could have easily been someone else. if fate exists why do so many people end up alone or 50% of marriages end in divorce... some people just get lucky.

believing in fate is kind of dangerous. if you want something to happen you have to go out and do your best to make it happen. life is what you make of it. you can't just sit around waiting for something to fall into your lap because it's "fate".
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
Certainly not, no...
beautiful girls are meant for goodlooking guys yes. So it is 'fate' in that sense. An ugly fart has no chance with the top ones so it's his fate
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending