The Student Room Group

Will business studies affect going to a good uni?

Guys, I am doing Maths Chemistry and Business studies and i have just started year 12. And i want to do civil engineering and will doing business studies affecr my chance of going to a russell group uni?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by joseph9299
Guys, I am doing Maths Chemistry and Business studies and i have just started year 12. And i want to do civil engineering and will doing business studies affecr my chance of going to a russell group uni?

No, doing Business Studies will not effect your chances of going to a good uni. And remember, not only Russell Group unis are good unis :smile:
Reply 3
Nope I do the exact same subjects as you and got offers from 4 russell groups for chemical engineering:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Roshany
Nope I do the exact same subjects as you and got offers from 4 russell groups for chemical engineering:smile:

What grades did u get? and what unis where they
Reply 5
Original post by joseph9299
What grades did u get? and what unis where they

UCL, Uni of birmingham, uni of nottingham and uni of manchester and aston
whats russell group never heard of it

Quick Reply

Latest