The Student Room Group

A2 Psychology done in one year possible (HELP)?

I'm currently doing A2 Economics and History with AS Psychology however ideally I would want to finish the year with 3 full A levels to take to uni.

The question I would like to ask would be can I possibly do the A2 exam in a private centre and would this be possible with the new specification?
It's a 2y linear course with 3 exams at A-Level.
You're best asking your teacher, seeing as they're the one who will be supporting you through your burnout.

I wouldn't advise it - there's so much content to learn and remember - and that's from a teachers POV.
Reply 2
Yeah I was anticipating for it to be a difficult process but willing to take it on. Atleast I know how that it's atleast a possibility.
Original post by Chylz
I'm currently doing A2 Economics and History with AS Psychology however ideally I would want to finish the year with 3 full A levels to take to uni.

The question I would like to ask would be can I possibly do the A2 exam in a private centre and would this be possible with the new specification?

I did AS Psychology (EDEXCEL i think) at one college - but i moved college this year to do my A2's and they have a different exam board (AQA) so i am currently doing AS and A2 Psychology in one year. I have lessons scheduled for both - so it is more work - but it should be fine for you if you are only doing 3 A Level subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest