The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
@Rhythmical @Saba XD @Eternalflames I don't look good with dark lipstick, unless I have a black and white filter, and unfortunately, I can't walk around with one irl. :emo: But here ya go:

Spoiler

I'm guessing Tamil? You look like a prettier version of this girl who used to go to my old school.
14359117_10155162284572506_414112447576710885_n.jpg Me
Original post by _howl
I'm guessing Tamil? You look like a prettier version of this girl who used to go to my old school.

You're the first person to ever get it right first time. :congrats:
You're the first person to ever get it right first time. :congrats:

Really? You have a very distinct Tamil look... Or maybe it's just me going to the dosa place too much :colondollar:
1402810507836.jpgMe
Original post by _howl
Really? You have a very distinct Tamil look... Or maybe it's just me going to the dosa place too much :colondollar:

People keep thinking I'm Bengali for some weird reason. :holmes:
People keep thinking I'm Bengali for some weird reason. :holmes:

So your indian then? :holmes:
Original post by cassiejoevans

:nosebleed:

Wow you are gorgeous :colondollar: and love the dress :love:
Original post by mr T 999
So your indian then? :holmes:

Srilankan. :lol:
:nosebleed:

Wow you are gorgeous :colondollar: and love the dress :love:

Why thank you :tongue:
Srilankan. :lol:

Sri Lankan? Well tbh Sri Lankan people do look bengali/indian due to colour and looks lol but you are one stunning Sri Lankan :h:
Sri Lankan? Well tbh Sri Lankan people do look bengali/indian due to colour and looks lol but you are one stunning Sri Lankan :h:

I think I thought she was Bengali first time haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got some red streaks put in my hair. My mammy done it for me and its cheered me up :h:

Spoiler

@Rhythmical @Saba XD @Eternalflames I don't look good with dark lipstick, unless I have a black and white filter, and unfortunately, I can't walk around with one irl. :emo: But here ya go:

Spoiler

Aww cutie!! :lovehug:
You do look good with dark lipstick!
Please be more confident with it :hugs:

Spoiler

You are soooo sooooo sooooo thirsty.

Spoiler

You're actually so beautiful! :colondollar:
Awwwhhh thanksss :colondollar: You're so sweet :biggrin: Love you :mmm::kiss:

Latest