The Student Room Group

doing a levels online/ home schooling advice needed

I dropped out of college in February of last year because of a multitude of reasons but recently I have started thinking about taking a levels online and doing a fast track corse so I learn the same as everyone else does in 2 years in 1 year.

I know it will be very hard but I really can't decide if this is the right choice for me I just need some advice from someone who has gone through it already
I was thinking of doing sociology and psychology or religious studies. My plan is to have a tutor once a week to help me.
I'm worried that in a couple of months I start to get lazy or just give up when it gets hard and waste all of my parents Money and everyone's time
And just look like a big faliure again

I must decide by the end of this week
Original post by Francesyou
I dropped out of college in February of last year because of a multitude of reasons but recently I have started thinking about taking a levels online and doing a fast track corse so I learn the same as everyone else does in 2 years in 1 year.

I know it will be very hard but I really can't decide if this is the right choice for me I just need some advice from someone who has gone through it already
I was thinking of doing sociology and psychology or religious studies. My plan is to have a tutor once a week to help me.
I'm worried that in a couple of months I start to get lazy or just give up when it gets hard and waste all of my parents Money and everyone's time
And just look like a big faliure again

I must decide by the end of this week

Go for it. If you've got a tutor or something they'll prevent you from losing interest. Id reccomend Edexcel RE. It's quite repetitive ( I can help you with it in PM if you want send me your email address)

Quick Reply

Latest