Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Statutory declaration?

Announcements Posted on
Would YOU be put off a uni with a high crime rate? First 50 to have their say get a £5 Amazon voucher! 27-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Can someone who knows about this help me? I need a template for proof that my mother is separated.

    Hi user95

    The Government has a page on this on their website that may help:

    If your mother receives a 25% single person discount on her council tax bill she can send a copy of this instead.

    • Thread Starter

    Hi Pamela thanks for your reply. I have created a template now, but I did have a look at the link you posted.

    The problem is my mother doesn't have 25% discount listed on the council tax bill, but she does get other discounts which add up to 75% off the council tax bill. This has sadly not been accepted so we now need to send a statutory declaration.
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 14, 2016
Would you rather be able to
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.