The Student Room Group
I'm wondering the same thing. If it does affect it I'm digging out my online password and checking on there. Of ALL the times to have a postal strike!
Reply 2
The strike doesn't start till after 12 o'clock on Tuesday. I have heard.

If it did affect the results would they not have them sent by courier
Reply 3
I hope it doesn't!!
Reply 4
Av heard tht the results may be delayed. Not sure but if they are they posties r gettin it
Reply 5
grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! why didn't i register for online results
Reply 6
Hey!!

I had the exact same worry but apparentyl on the BBC homepage it said that if the strikes are still on on tuesday the SQA hav another post service that they will use (TFT maybe? dont really know).

Hope that helped
Goodluck :smile: :smile:
Well thank the Lord for that
When I was a young, carefree and innocent, my sister got exam results on a day when there was a postal strike. A guy in a van came round to deliver the results. There was just one guy for my village though, so that did mean that the results are much more staggered over a few hours than when they come normally.
Reply 9
RUN4IT
The strike doesn't start till after 12 o'clock on Tuesday. I have heard.

If it did affect the results would they not have them sent by courier

But my postie doesn't always come til after then.
Actually, if I remember my results online password I think it would be pretty funny. My brother didn't sign up for results online.
I'm starting a double shift @ 12 on tuesday - i hope they come before then or i wont get my results till 2 in the morning :frown:
the bbc says:
'School pupils have been assured their exam results will be delivered on time despite the ongoing Royal Mail strike.
The Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) has a contingency plan to use other couriers if the dispute threatens to delay the delivery of results. '

full article at http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/6927815.stm

phew! thank god for that!
Thank God. Now I just need to wait till like 12 on Tuedays

Latest

Trending

Trending