The Student Room Group

Innocent Muslim attacked in NYC

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by alevelstresss
Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 13.12.22.png

well that's what I got when I clicked the link :iiam:
You could have just looked on the "rest of world" section. It is there in black and white.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/14/muslim-woman-set-fire-no-bias-other-victims-police
Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 13.12.22.png

well that's what I got when I clicked the link :iiam:

It didn't cross your mind to look around the site then?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...victims-police
Reply 222
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Lmao OP got destroyed at the end (as usual)
Yup. Couldn't even find a current article on a broadsheet website! Claimed it was "mysterious".
Mummy's probably driving him to his local Severe Burns Unit as we speak.
Original post by HAnwar
Can you imagine if this was the other way around, the amount of hate the Muslim would have got.

But instead people are quick to defend this man and are making up excuses to defend him.

TSR back at it with the double standards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I very much doubt it would have been a story if it was the other way around. But if she stabbed him while shouting"Allah Akbar!!" then yeah, probably.

Regardless, it was tiny burn that could have been an accident or a generic assault that had nothing to do with her being a Muslim. It's New York - people are assaulted there every day, including Muslims, just like everybody else. There is literally zero evidence of this being a hate crime so far.
Original post by QE2
Yup. Couldn't even find a current article on a broadsheet website! Claimed it was "mysterious".
Mummy's probably driving him to his local Severe Burns Unit as we speak.

Watch how he'll be back with another tsr account.
So what? It doesn't mean they're harder just because a select few people who studied them 30+ years ago got into office.

Wind your head back in.

You are about to read Physics at a provincial university, Einstein. :rolleyes:
Original post by HanSoloLuck
When a Muslim blows up in the middle of a crowded street screaming allahu akbar we see the non-conclusionists come out of the wood work. If someone sneezes in the general direction of a Muslim then the same people cry 'it must be a hate crime'.

Yeah I remember when that guy got shot in New York how many Muslims and SJWs were outright stating that it was a hate crime....get this.....before anyone even knew who did it. They do this all the time.*
Original post by Inzamam99
"Perhaps the man had lost his brother to an Islamist attack"

Well now you know why groups like ISIS spring up and why they despise the West so much.

Yes, killing and enslaving thousands of Yazidis and Christians is a rational response*
Yep imagine if it was "Muslim refugee burns Jew in NYC".

There's a reason the horrors of the history repeat themselves- most people are thick, gullible and easily led.

We don't have to imagine Muslims in the west attacking people of other religions for being another religion since it actually happens lol
Do you try to justify the potential reasons for their actions as well?

And then you have the cheek to say this right after you've justified ISIS. Friggin' idiot.*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending