The Student Room Group

University course and Accomodation

Who will be studying the 2 year course (international business management) in anglia Ruskin this year, and who lives in cb1 student Accomodation (Bragg house) or just anywhere close to the Accomodation? I've just moved in on Saturday and I haven't made any new friends :frown:
Original post by Prettysuzzie18
Who will be studying the 2 year course (international business management) in anglia Ruskin this year, and who lives in cb1 student Accomodation (Bragg house) or just anywhere close to the Accomodation? I've just moved in on Saturday and I haven't made any new friends :frown:

Do you not get on with the people you live with? :frown:
Everyone does their own thing on my floor and am guessing it's because we all live in studio flats, I havent seen anyone speak with eachother, everyone
Just comes in and go out..it's so awkward 😔
Original post by Prettysuzzie18

You are much better off trying the university facebook page where your post will at least be read by other students at Anglia Ruskin
I haven't come across any post from students on the uni's fb 😔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending