Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

What University Degrees can I take with Maths and Physics A- level ?

Announcements Posted on
Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter 24-10-2016
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I'm currently studying Maths, Physics and Graphics, and I would like to move forward to Architecture in the future. But the courses are very demanding from various universities. But I'm also interested in Marketing and Business, so I would like to know if I'll be able to proceed to these courses with Maths A-level or should I change graphics to Economics ?

    Thank You

    From what I know, with physics you could do anything.
    • Thread Starter

    (Original post by Hannah_xox)
    From what I know, with physics you could do anything.
    Are you serious ?!?!
Write a reply…


Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Would you rather find

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.