The Student Room Group

Rate my attractiveness please?

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

your link is kinda hard to click bc you've posted it twice and with no space between it and the text
id say 7.5/10 but the picture you've provided isn't very clear
Why is this even a post?
Reply 3
Original post by lw8
No trolls please, this isn't some cry out for compliments.

Well you kinda are since you're asking people to rate how "attractive" you are.. You don't need validation from us.

Also, rating scales are really subjective. You clearly need to work on your confidence so just man up and talk to girls in real life
Original post by Kevineto98
Why is this even a post?

What's your problem with it? I just asked a question nicely. Read the post again if you are wondering why I posted it...
Original post by UWS
Well you kinda are since you're asking people to rate how "attractive" you are.. You don't need validation from us.

Also, rating scales are really subjective. You clearly need to work on your confidence so just man up and talk to girls in real life

My self confidence is very high, I'm just an introvert so have no clue on how people view me as I choose not to engage in relationships at this stage of my life :smile:
You are :-) Have faith in yourself
Reply 7
You look okay 8/10
post pics of ur jawline on instagram the girls will love it xoxo
I'm a straight bloke but would say you're a solid 7/10 - Good skin, strong features, clear and even eyes etc.

Could do with gaining some weight though, imo.
Erm, no ahahaha. I'm not a ****boy:colonhash:
Reply 11
Original post by UWS

^^^ This

But if I had to I'd say you're a 6.
@swirly does luke have ears this bad?
you're fit, get hench and smile more
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
I'm a straight bloke but would say you're a solid 7/10 - Good skin, strong features, clear and even eyes etc.

Could do with gaining some weight though, imo.

Thanks for actually answering the question, and yes I agree, I could do with gaining weight ahaha, only 160lbs..
Original post by RDKGames
You're pretty proud of those pics, eh?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4316024

I can honestly say they are the only two selfies I've ever took in my life ahahah. Therefore on anything like this, they'll be used!
You need some confidence!
Reply 18
Original post by lw8
Thanks for actually answering the question, and yes I agree, I could do with gaining weight ahaha, only 160lbs..

That's quite a lot for a 17 year old... How tall are you?
Original post by saraxh
You need some self confidence!

I'm confident, just naturally introverted, I keep myself to myself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending