Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am a fake person and I did not even realise until now

Announcements Posted on
Why bother with a post grad? Are they even worth it? Have your say! 26-10-2016

I have been wondering why people hate me and YES people do hate me - but I am no longer going to moan and groan and deal with it head on.

The last person I pissed off said I was a complete fake and I now see why and where I went completely wrong. She told me that she had a white boyfriend and she is Asian. At the time I did not think much until a few days ago when their mother asked me what my thoughts were about her daughter dating and potentially marrying this white boyfriend. I said it was completely wrong and told her to steer clear. I don't know why I said it - maybe because I could not help see the mother cry.

I know see that I have cocked up BIG time and I may have done things like this in the past without realising it. It wasn't intentional.

I don't know how to apologize to this girl and also how to stop being so fake

Say the same thing you've said here, what you feel in your heart. Some people go through their whole lives without realizing their mistakes. If they are a nice person, they'll forgive you. It'd be a cold world if we didn't embrace change in people, and only saw people for their past.

Try mindfulness exercises, look it up online. It'll make you more aware of your thought process and how to be a more positive person.
Write a reply…

Submit reply

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 14, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Cats: Yay or nay?
Useful resources
Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.