The Student Room Group

A level applications and personal statements

Hi! Considering that it is now the time when many of us are submitting applications for alevel schools and writing our personal statements, I thought that this discussion would be really helpful to discuss this and hopefully give useful advice about these topics (subjects,predicted grades,Applications, personal statements ect). Thank you! :smile:) my question is - is maths worth taking as an alevel? Is there a huge workload? In school, i think i do pretty well at maths and do also do extra maths (between gcse and alevel) however i am quite hesitant to take it as an alevel and although i think i will achieve the a in it i am not fully certain!!! My predicted grade is a/a*. Also, is economic a interesting a level? Are there many essays entailed or not? Thank you:wink:
Maths is a great one to do at A level- it will be useful to have on your application for most courses that you apply to at university. If you have the ability and put the practice in (read: a lot of practice) then you will get the top grades
Reply 2
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Maths is a great one to do at A level- it will be useful to have on your application for most courses that you apply to at university. If you have the ability and put the practice in (read: a lot of practice) then you will get the top grades
thank you!)

Quick Reply

Latest