The Student Room Group

I am going insane.

I cant stop thinking about factory farms. I can't stop watching videos on them and I see people laughing at the animals getting tortured to death and it really makes me question how good this species really is. I mean enjoying watching another life form in pain? Really.

Its a sick sick sick world out there.

Considering jumping in front of a train to put myself out of this mystery. I honestly don't see any other way to stop this.
Reply 1
You're not going insane.

You already are insane.
Maybe stop watching that **** and forget about it? I mean there's a lot of grizzly things that happen in this world and if you never see them, they won't be on your mind like this farm fiasco is now.
If you were serious about the last two sentences. Call the Samaritans at 116123... suicide is a permanent "solution" to a possibly temporary problem.

Also, jumping in front of a train to commit suicide is the most selfish thing ever. You will traumatise the train driver - seeing a (wo)man jump in front of their train when they can do nothing about it will stick with them for the rest of their lives, amongst other thing. Just don't do it.

If you care that much about this issue, why not campaign against it or something? You're doing nothing to solve what you believe is wrong by committing suicide.
Reply 4
Reply 5
You seriously think that's bad?
Please never search Daisy's Destruction. For your own good.
oh just become a vegan already
Original post by Davalla
You're not going insane.

You already are insane.

:rofl:

Well said
Reply 8
All the best people are
you obv ain't one of them
jk

also - humans tend to enjoy the misfortune of others so wouldn't surprise me if they enjoyed torturing animals on the extreme side of things
semi related question: other animals kill animals for food... why's it ok when they do it :hmmmm: just a question don't kill me plz tnx

Quick Reply

Latest