The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Thinking of withdrawing my application. Why is BCU ignoring me?

Ive made countless emails and calls to them but they arent really helping me. I still havent received a welcome email or enrolment details. My course starts the week after next week. Maybe I should withdraw my application and go to study somewhere else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by samzy21
Ive made countless emails and calls to them but they arent really helping me. I still havent received a welcome email or enrolment details. My course starts the week after next week. Maybe I should withdraw my application and go to study somewhere else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Samzy21,

Sorry to hear about this. I suggest speaking directly ADM admissions by calling 0121 331 5719. If you still haven't enrolled you should also speak to enrolment on 0121 331 5659.

All the best,

Lydia
The BCU Team
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Birmingham City University
Hi Samzy21,

Sorry to hear about this. I suggest speaking directly ADM admissions by calling 0121 331 5719. If you still haven't enrolled you should also speak to enrolment on 0121 331 5659.

All the best,

Lydia
The BCU Team

Thanks. I got it all sorted out through email. I have my induction details and am looking forward to starting my course next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samzy21
Thanks. I got it all sorted out through email. I have my induction details and am looking forward to starting my course next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad to hear it! Welcome to BCU! :smile:

Lydia
The BCU team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending