The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scarlet_Snow
UPDATE: I got my offers from Plymouth! 120 UCAS points for both courses. Now to wait on Bristol and Exeter~

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done on Portsmouth, I'm applying with achieved grades of BBC so I'm hoping to get an unconditional.
Does anyone know if there's a cut-off date at which unis stop sending out immediate replies and wait till January when they've got all their offers in?

I'm hoping to get my application sent off around Halloween, and hoping I'll get decisions before I go abroad in January.
Original post by oubliant
The Queen's College, you?

Univ!
Original post by Strom
Thank you I hope so! Pretty good how about you?

:colonhash: ok fine.

Where else did you apply? (: I'm fine, thanks. I'm so glad the half term is here, although it's going to be jam-packed. :bubbles:

Yes, fine. :colonhash:
Original post by NatoHeadshot
any physics offers from warwick?

Received an offer from Warwick for Physics MSci on the 19th.
Original post by W. A. Mozart
Received an offer from Warwick for Physics MSci on the 19th.

Hey, i've seen you on another thread i had :biggrin: Congrats! Where else have you applied? Also, did you have AS grades or just predicted because of reforms and what were your predicted? Sorry for all the questions, all the best fellow physicist haha
Reply 2566
Original post by fastturtleneck
Not going to apply for LSE because its a 4 years course and Warwick...comparing to Durham I like Durham much better :biggrin:

Who knows, we may end up as classmates lol haha

4 years in London... that'd amount to about £75k debt when you're 22.. wow 😳

I wish my chance of getting an A* was solid but because it isn't I didn't wanna take risks and waste my choices so I skipped Warwick and Durham :frown: that'd be exciting! I'm nervous to move really far out and not know anyone, I'm not used to rejection but I've noticed making friends has become a lot harder over the past 2 years :s-smilie:
Original post by mayushii29
Are St Andrews, KCL and UCL normally quite slow with offers/interviews? Like... next year slow?

I've applied to KCL as well but their IT systems have been down so we may not be hearing from them anytime soon :frown:
Original post by SabbyCat
That's definitely more like A*A*A* in the British system!

You don't what what level the Romanians are stuyding though.
Original post by Roxxstar
I've applied to KCL as well but their IT systems have been down so we may not be hearing from them anytime soon :frown:

I've followed their IT department twitter, but they don't seem to be going anywhere fast. I hope they'll be able to fix it soon...
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
sent off ucas on the 20th october (2 days ago) and on the 21st i got an offer from surrey, de mortfort and bath spa
on the 22nd (today) i got another offer from portsmouth
just waiting on brunel now! :smile:
Has anyone received any offers for modern languages yet? Have applied to Cambridge, Southampton, Newcastle and Bristol and havent had anything yet?
Sent my application off yesterday to study Law. Applied to Newcastle, Liverpool, Exeter, Manchester and Manchester Met. Heard from Newcastle acknowledging my application but will let you all know when they start to make offers! :biggrin:
international business
got an 3 offers day after sending off applicatin and another offer the day after that.
SURREY, DE MORTFORT, BATH SPA, PORTSMOUTH
still waiting on brunel
Original post by jemmaaa0853
Hi, can I ask what your stats are? I've applied to Medicine and have Medical Physiology at Leicester as my 5th choice too! But I haven't heard back yet :/

Hey, sorry for the slow reply!
GCSEs: 8A* 2A (English Lit and Add Maths)
AS: 4A (Bio, Chem, Maths and Further Maths)
Predicted A*A*A (Bio, Maths and Chem)

I hope you hear back soon! I've only had an acknowledgement from them for Medicine, not heard anything else yet...
Finally got an acknowledgement from SOAS!
Original post by danjnich
Got a Law offer from Leeds on Thursday :smile:

You're at least the third person to receive one in this thread and now I'm getting anxious, as I haven't heard anything yet! When did you apply?
Anyone had any offers from Warwick, Bath or Manchester in the last 3 days?
Original post by Z13
What grades did they ask for?

AAA including A in Mathematics
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Out of these choices which ones are the quickest with offers?

Nottingham
Glasgow
Liverpool
Swansea
Bournemouth

@Princepieman

I'm at Bournemouth! I went through clearing so I can't answer your question unfortunately but if you have any questions about the uni message me 😀

Latest

Trending

Trending