The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leona-L
@thecatwithnohat got an offer from Manchester at interview yesterday :biggrin:

You're meant to be tagging me hun. Thecatwithnohat is the inspiration for this thread :smile:
UPDATE :colondollar:

Got an interview at Exeter (2nd or 3rd choice depending on how I like UCL), looks very chill tbh, really looking forward to it hoping it will result in an offer!
Original post by psychstudy00
Got an offer for Warwick (AAA) just over a week ago
+ I just got an offer from Kings College London today (AAA again!)

For what course?
Original post by Leona-L
@thecatwithnohat got an offer from Manchester at interview yesterday :biggrin:
For?
Some friends got offers from Leeds for Chinese and Japanese I think if ever @MrsSheldonCooper
Original post by Obiejess
Join the club. What you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Management! What about you?
I got an offer from King's College London last night, I applied on the 14th of October for Bio-medical Sciences.

The offer: 35 points (IB).
Original post by Chikku_7
I got an offer from King's College London last night, I applied on the 14th of October for Bio-medical Sciences.

The offer: 35 points (IB).

Congratulations! I'm applying for KCL through IB too, but have heard 0 from them!
Original post by CBergendahl
Congratulations! I'm applying for KCL through IB too, but have heard 0 from them!

Thanks! What course?
Original post by Chikku_7
Thanks! What course?

Business Management :smile: getting a little angsty!
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
@ImagineCats Just got off the phone to Swansea's admissions department. He said that I should be hearing back by next week but when I mentioned you and what you had applied for he said it depends on college to college and how they view applicants.

Fingers crossed for you! Thanks so much for calling up. Really annoying waiting now :frown:

Same!
Original post by thirdcultureteen
Same!

Which course??
Anyone brave enough to ask Durham/Warwick Law about offers lol?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which course??

Law! You?
Original post by thirdcultureteen
Law! You?

Business Management!
Just got an unconditional offer from Birmingham for Biochemistry with Study in Continental Europe :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: It was my fifth choice (other four are for medicine) so I'm ecstatic that I've got a plan B now! If I don't firm it it's conditional on AAB.
@MrsSheldonCooper I just received a conditional from Durham for CS! :smile:
Original post by ImagineCats
Fingers crossed for you! Thanks so much for calling up. Really annoying waiting now :frown:

I hope I get Swansea by next week. Found out today I might have to wait for a month for Nottingham.
Has anyone else joined any group chats for the unis they're applying to?

Latest

Trending

Trending