The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying for an English Lit and History joint degree at the following unis:
Manchester, Southampton, Lancaster, Sussex and Essex.

My predicted grades are AAA and I sent my application off on the 23/9/16.

I've received an acknowledgement email from them all bar Manchester and was wondering if anyone has heard back from any of the above unis yet in terms of offers?
Just got second Warwick offer for straight History AAB :smile:
Just got an offer from Warwick for biomedical sciences 😄 My backup for medicine 👏🏼 too happy
Original post by ChloexCharlotte
Just got an offer from Warwick for biomedical sciences 😄 My backup for medicine 👏🏼 too happy

Congratulations! when did you submit/receive acknowledgment and when did the offer come through?
Just got an offer from glasgow for economics/politics! :smile:
Original post by BEARichards
also, when did you send your application off? :smile:

Just under two weeks ago now! And yeah I do English at A-level which might be why I got an earlier response. Still, if you've got loads of evidence of your passion for linguistics in your application, it doesn't seem fair to discount it just because of A-levels. Good luck with your application and I hope you hear back soon!! :smile:
Original post by mintiess
Just got an offer from glasgow for economics/politics! :smile:

I'm applying for Glasgow too! What were you predicted and offered?
Got a BBB offer from Kent for Sociology 🤗

Posted from TSR Mobile
I sent off my uni application yesterday and got an offer from Surrey today!!
Received acknowledgments from Sheffield and Newcastle. Just waiting for Nottingham and Manchester to send acknowledgments. :smile:
UCAS sent off on 10th Oct. Received an offer from Warick today for Computer Science on the condition of A*AA (Masters) or AAA(Bachelors) :yay:.
Original post by Sammy9898
I sent off my uni application yesterday and got an offer from Surrey today!!
Received acknowledgments from Sheffield and Newcastle. Just waiting for Nottingham and Manchester to send acknowledgments. :smile:

What course?
Changed Loughborough to Leeds and I hope to get access to Leeds offer so I have a backup
Got one from Nottingham as well and it's almost unconditional!
Got an AAA offer for economics at Nottingham
Offer from Surrey in 27 hours :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jamestg
What course?

Chemical engineering :biggrin:
Reply 1076
Original post by denkata
Got one from Nottingham as well and it's almost unconditional!

Nice! What subject?
Original post by Someboady
Congratulations! when did you submit/receive acknowledgment and when did the offer come through?

Was it conditional or unconditional? Warwick biomed is my backup for med too
Original post by JMEisjames
Got an AAA offer for economics at Nottingham

What were your predicted grades and AS grades , I applied for econ at Nottingham 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Someboady

Thank you :smile: submitted 6th October and got the email on Monday, apparently they had technical issues? Came through at 5.15pm today :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending