The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1360
Original post by RelfTE
congrats dude! what are the conditions and your predicted grades?

The conditions are either AAA with Maths or A*AB with A* maths and A Further Maths, and my predicted grades are A*A*A*.
Are you applying to Nottingham too?
Original post by IcedArizona
Oh okay well that's great! Congrats on your offer!! :smile:
The interview actually sounds like fun, hope you'll enjoy it!
Where else have you applied?

Thank you so much!:biggrin:! And it does, I can't wait personally. To speak too, I presume, two leading experts in the field I want to go into, it'll be great! And UCL, Liverpool & Warwick :smile:
Sending my UCAS off on Monday and couldn't be more excited!
My course at my aspirational uni asks for a B in English and I've already achieved that. I hope to God I get an unconditional.
Has anybody recieved an offer from bath university maths or edinburgh maths with statistics?
Original post by AfcFob
Yup, got my QMUL offer yesterday (AAB) after 2 days... Where have you applied??

Nice. I applied on the 13th October; Queen Mary and Southampton for Biomed. Manchester, Keele and UEA for medicine. You?
Original post by solC
Just got an offer for maths at Nottingham!
Wasn't expecting that on a Saturday:biggrin:

Me too! It literally has made my day. 1st offer in the bag :banana:
Reply 1367
Original post by Daebakness
Me too! It literally has made my day. 1st offer in the bag :banana:

Hopefully one of many to come :wink:
Got an offer from York the day after they got my application for English haha

Applying to:
Cambridge
Durham
St Andrews
York
Sussex
Have any Law students received offers yet? Any info would really be appreciated :biggrin:
Original post by andre zolanski
Nice. I applied on the 13th October; Queen Mary and Southampton for Biomed. Manchester, Keele and UEA for medicine. You?

Applied on the 13th too for Oxford Biology and then QMUL, Queen's, Manchester and Warwick for Biomed.

Bet you get a QMUL offer soon
Original post by LapizLazuliStar
Have any Law students received offers yet? Any info would really be appreciated :biggrin:

Hi! On Friday I received an offer from UEA for law. Hope that's useful to you; I applied on the Wednesday, so it was very quick!
Original post by AfcFob
Applied on the 13th too for Oxford Biology and then QMUL, Queen's, Manchester and Warwick for Biomed.

Bet you get a QMUL offer soon

Cheers, I hope so😅
Original post by t.thompson22
Thank you so much!:biggrin:! And it does, I can't wait personally. To speak too, I presume, two leading experts in the field I want to go into, it'll be great! And UCL, Liverpool & Warwick :smile:

Oh i'm applying to UCL as well! Does your course require an interview there? Mine does, hopefully I'll get one. I'm really excited to visit the unis as I have not had the chance to do so yet as it is far away :frown:
Original post by ob-hockey
Is this the same for all LNAT unis?

Yeah, it's the same date for all of them, those are just the ones I applied to.

Original post by iman305
How do you know when LNAT scores are sent, I thought it was immediately! :frown:

LNAT
Starting on 21 October, the first batch of LNAT scores (tests taken between 1 September to 20 October) are released to the universities to download. After that date, within 24 hours of finishing your LNAT, Pearson VUE will make your LNAT score and essay available for download by your chosen university or universities.

Source: http://www.lnat.ac.uk/what-is-lnat/results/
I'm planning to apply to all of these for Chemistry:

Bristol
Southampton (preferred)
UEA
Lincoln
Hull

Personal statement 12 characters over the limit, but quite happy with it otherwise. Also waiting on reference from teachers, which will be sorted out after October half term... when that's done I'll be all ready to apply :smile:
Has anyone heard from Keele or Plymouth university??
I feel worried I've seen a few offers for econ at Nottingham and I've had no response :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sophie31289
I feel worried I've seen a few offers for econ at Nottingham and I've had no response :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've got until sometime in May to get a response. Just because you haven't had a response within a week or two doesn't mean it's the end of the world.
Does anyone know if I will get offers at bristol bath or imperial with a*a*a predicted grades (course engineering)

Latest

Trending

Trending