The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lauren1498x
I know, however that worries me considering I have perfect grades lol

It isnt just about grades ......
Original post by Akhil1999.gs
Even I am planning to change my option of kcl to Warwick/UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I thought KCL really isn't very prestigious and it's the first time that they are doing Econ. And I was applying to too many places in London. Applied Cambs, UCL (with a year abroad), LSE, Bristol and now Warwick. Wby?
Just had an offer from Liverpool for psychology :smile:
Hi folks, just received 2 offers from Strathclyde for Maths (year 2 entry conditional AA including Maths at Advanced Higher, year 1 entry unconditional) and Maths and Computing Science (year 2 entry conditional AB with A in Maths and B at CompSci, year 1 entry unconditional).

Also, has anyone received an acknowledgement email from Glasgow yet?
Original post by SayoniRoy
Got offer from University of Edinburgh and Glasgow ☺️

:biggrin: oh my goodness congrats! When did you apply? (lmao applied to Edinburgh as well and stressing)
Original post by Gold-Confetti
Durham acknowledged on the day and offered a few days later.

Yes, you're right, their entry requirements would usually be A*AA, but I did a programme with them that meant an extensive bursary (if firmed) and a guaranteed conditional offer if I applied. Normally they'd drop the offer to AAA or they said possibly AAB, but by some miracle I impressed them so got an ABB offer 😁

I think for most applicants Durham will wait until later on though.

Thats amazing, well done!! Yea I applied last Friday but still havent even been sent an acknowledgment email.. :/ :P
Original post by karmacrunch
You can do it! :woo: How have you been? (:

Curiosity. :colonhash: Can't us Year 12s be curious? :colonhash:

Thank you I hope so! Pretty good how about you?

:colonhash: ok fine.
Original post by ob-hockey
Thats amazing, well done!! Yea I applied last Friday but still havent even been sent an acknowledgment email.. :/ :P

I applied last Friday and haven't been sent an acknowledgement email either so you aren't alone.

Thanks! I was shocked when they sent me it aha. Apparently they don't usually get back to people until the later half of the admissions round from what I've heard- SP was a god send of a scheme and they're surprisingly invested in it.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll get back to you soon- it may be that they're waiting until the LNAT scores come in and then sending out in bulk like Nottingham seems to be?

Which college did you choose there?
I received an acknowledgment from Bristol earlier today and they gave me an offer for MSci Zoology seven hours after the acknowledgment! Over the moon right now!
I hope you're right about the LNAT, hahah! I applied to St Chad, what about you?
Original post by JessicaApple
I received an acknowledgment from Bristol earlier today and they gave me an offer for MSci Zoology seven hours after the acknowledgment! Over the moon right now!

Wow srsly? I got my acknowledge last week... still waitint

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dkfalling
I applied for medicine at Manchester on 22/09, only got 'acknowledged' today when they sent out an extra form they make medical applicants do, which is the experience as everyone in the Manchester medical applicants thread. I don't think they do an official acknowledgement email.

I got that today too
Original post by n.ocallaghan99
Just got an offer from bath for natural sciences!!!!! 😁😁😁😁😁

Congrats! What grades?
Original post by mahmzo
Wow srsly? I got my acknowledge last week... still waitint

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm guessing it's because Zoology isn't the most popular subject to begin with:tongue:
I hope you get yours soon!
Original post by Lauren1498x
That's made me feel a bit better hahah I was just wanting an early offer but it's only been a week

exactly, i'm applying to exeter so i've gotta wait till March for that offer :frown:
I applied a couple of days ago! So far I haven't received any offers, so I haven't been one of those who get offers 1 or 2 days after! I finished school this summer though, so I would really hope that responses might come faster as I have all of my grades at hand. :smile:
All these people getting offers is making me so envious aaaaah WANT ME UNIS
I hope you're right about the LNAT, hahah! I applied to St Chad, what about you?

I'm sure it'll work out haha! I applied to University (castle), but I do also really like Chad's and Mary's, they're both beautiful from what I've seen. Not quite so keen on the modern colleges though, I like the old architecture- but that's just me I guess!
Original post by CBergendahl
I applied a couple of days ago! So far I haven't received any offers, so I haven't been one of those who get offers 1 or 2 days after! I finished school this summer though, so I would really hope that responses might come faster as I have all of my grades at hand. :smile:

That's what I thought but so far it hasn't worked out that way lmao. Last year when I applied I received all my offers within 3 weeks and now I'm three weeks since applying and have only received one offer!!! I'm hoping it's just because I've applied a little earlier in the cycle this year waaa! Where/what have you applied to?

Latest

Trending

Trending