This poll is closed

Which notebook do you like to most?

Notebook 1 23%
Notebook 2 31%
Notebook 346%
Total votes: 13
For secondary school / college

Hi EVERYONE
SORRY TO BOTHER U AGAIN, BUT I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT A POLL UP BCZ OF HOW MANY PPL HAVE COMMENTED! THANK YOU TO @Banana00 FOR THIS RECOMMENDATION, ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND ENJOY THE POLL!! REMEMBER POLL CLOSES IN 5 DAYS SO U BETTER BE QUICK!!
XX @Talkand...Talk
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

OR

Two
one? it's got the dividers which I think are handy
Reply 5
One is cute! Two is a bit of a busy pattern for me @ _ @
One 👍🏼
THANK U FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE BUT I HAVE ANOTHER NOTEBOOK I FORGOT TO ADD (RLY SORRY!!) SO IF U CAN PICK AGAIN THAT WOULD BE GRT!! THXS

OR
Reply 9
pukka pads baby
Original post by Talkand...Talk
THANK U FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE BUT I HAVE ANOTHER NOTEBOOK I FORGOT TO ADD (RLY SORRY!!) SO IF U CAN PICK AGAIN THAT WOULD BE GRT!! THXS

OR

This one is good, the spiral looks smaller, so less annoying when you're writing.
Original post by may_1
pukka pads baby

yh lol, ive been using them for 2 yrs now! I think its time for change tho lol :biggrin:. Pukka pads will always be my number 1 :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by Talkand...Talk
yh lol, ive been using them for 2 yrs now! I think its time for change tho lol :biggrin:. Pukka pads will always be my number 1 :biggrin:

as long as the pukka pad still always has a place in ur heart x
3! Cats are great :biggrin: It also has the smaller spirals and the little dividers. Where is it from? :tongue:
2 and 3 (for private use)
Reply 15
I would pick the first one.

If laptops are allowed in class, you could use Microsoft OneNote or Evernote (it's the digital version of the first notebook you posted). Typing is faster than writing by hand.
third is the best, but that font would drive me mental
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
third is the best, but that font would drive me mental

lol :biggrin:
Cant even read it:shifty::shifty:
#1 for me. Would it be possible for you to do a poll please?
:h::h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending