The Student Room Group

Found a lump.....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by readingcath
I'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope they have caught it early. Good luck.

It's okay and thank you.
Original post by Anonymous
Just to let you know I got my results back yesterday and it's come back positive to cancer. Thank you the advice everyone.

I'm very sorry to hear that. We're here if you need to talk to anyone. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just to let you know I got my results back yesterday and it's come back positive to cancer. Thank you the advice everyone.

I'm very sorry to hear that, but I'm sure many people here would provide a listening ear. xx
yes

So sorry to hear that. Remember there are so many advances in cancer research and treatment and you've done well by catching it early. Try to stay positive. Best wishes. :hugs:
There is also emotional support available to you and people close to you. Macmillan is a wonderful charity that helps loads of people. You can talk to them if you want to.

:frown:
Best of luck with your treatment :hugs:
Hello. I'm so sorry to hear this. The good thing is you went to your GP, who took things from there. Cancer survival rates are improving all the time and you're young and it was detected early so these are positive things to take from it. I wish you all the very best of luck for a healthy future.x

Quick Reply

Latest