The Student Room Group

Do you ever drink alcohol alone?

Like at home and get ur drink on? I often get wasted alone and have a good time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Rarely at home, but at uni I don't mind the occasional cider or a few drinks with my dinner if my flatmates aren't down for that (though they usually are lmao)
It's often easier to sleep after a few beers.
Usually I get wavey on Lucozade
I don't get wasted alone no that's peak but I do drink alone like watching telly, doing homework, eating, before bed...erm...yea I'll have a tin or a bottle or two by myself why not? Getting wasted though? lol
Original post by InnerTemple
It's often easier to sleep after a few beers.

Lol yea I put that I have a couple before bed, I don't use drink to sleep but a nice lager can knock me out after a knackering day sure :biggrin:
Not get really drunk but yeah ill have a glass of wine to relax if i dont have work the next day
I have a glass of wine or two at the end of my week and I'll have a cider with my lunch or tea sometimes but I definitely don't get plastered on my own
Original post by Compton Menace
Like at home and get ur drink on? I often get wasted alone and have a good time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh - Capri sun is better.
Original post by chelseadagg3r
I have a glass of wine or two at the end of my week and I'll have a cider with my lunch or tea sometimes but I definitely don't get plastered on my own

You drink tea then cider?
Original post by fksociety

Tea as in evening meal :tongue:
Reply 11
Has been known. Not a great habit to form
Reply 12
Original post by Rhythmical
Usually I get wavey on Lucozade
Energy or Sport?
Reply 13
Original post by GradeA*UnderA

So roadman
i usually mix it with Red Bull or sth
can't think of anything more depressing
Original post by GradeA*UnderA

Pfft, Sunny D is where it's at!
Original post by Zarek
Energy or Sport?

Energy of course.
It does feel good. I avoid it for that reason. I could easily end up doing it everyday.
Original post by fksociety

:teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest