Just to Update you all about my Debenhams process.
The recruitment process goes like;
1) Apply your roles.
2) if they shortlist you, you'll will be invited to arrange telephone interview.
3) if you haven't messed up the interview, you will be invited for face-to-face interview. (smart attire!) it will last about 30 minutes. Do not forget to bring your proof to work in UK (Passport, Birth Certificate, etc)
4) if successful, they will ring you if you got the job or email if you haven't got the job.
Now for the news, i've passed all of them and got offered the job, so.. i'm happy! this just only happened after 2 hours of my interview! i will be starting at the end of October which is ages away D: meanwhile, if any of you can help me answering these following questions?
- Will i get my uniform on the induction or in post. plus, do i have to pay for them?
- i know that we wear badge but do we get ID and lanyard with walkie talkie?
- what does the Male uniform looks like? (Picture would help so much!)
- i heard there is certain age restricted product, do i have the right to ask for their ID? i work as Sale Advisor
|Last day to win £100 of Amazon vouchers - don't miss out! Take our quick survey to enter||24-10-2016|