The Student Room Group

guys, i just don't understand you

I just don't get you! If you like someone how do you behave?
an example, one minute you appear interested messing around, gaining eye contact and just trying to get attention from someone. Then the next, being all up close and personal with someone else?!! How does this make senseeeee....
Reply 1
Try being a guy and having to understand girls...
Tbh I can understand some guys but not others. Just like I can understand some girls but not others.

It's the mindset/general thinking patterns of people rather than their gender.

Though stuff like testosterone affects them.
Stop putting them on a pedestal, and then they'll be less 'confusing'.
Reply 4
this may come as a surprise but not all guys act the same
@xobeauty is that you :rofl:
Reply 6
Red Pill for women? :dontknow:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
an example, one minute you appear interested messing around, gaining eye contact and just trying to get attention from someone. Then the next, being all up close and personal with someone else?!! How does this make senseeeee....

What school do you go to? Curious in case you're from my school Lol

I lack the confidence of taking it a step further.
Reply 9
Because we're allowed four wives.
Original post by WoodyMKC
@xobeauty is that you :rofl:

Lmfao not this time
(edited 7 years ago)
You know what girls aren't confusing we just wanted to be romanced and wooed. Guys on the other hand can't usually make up what they want and go hot and cold all the time or don't wanna commit
Original post by UWS
Try being a guy and having to understand girls...

:rofl:
i dont understand us either
yeah, how dare we talk to more than one woman.

because we don't want only one girl. We want as many as possible. It's perfectly understandable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending