The Student Room Group

I met a guy on Tinder...

Anon for obvious reasons...

So, I turned 16 in August but my Facebook says I'm 19 so I still use Tinder... anyway, I met this guy who told me he was 21 and we ended up talking for weeks, but I feel like I've made a really stupid mistake.

Yesterday, we agreed to meet (I stupidly went alone) and I was extremely nervous, but he showed up and he was the real deal. We got talking and... (I'm really not proud of this, hence why I'm on anon) by the end of the night we had sex in his car before he drove me back to my house. I don't know what to do now - he messaged me today saying last night was amazing and he would love to see me again soon. I'm very conflicted because I had a lot of fun (we used protection and I wasn't a virgin, if that makes a difference) and if I'm being perfectly honest I would probably happily continue meeting up with this guy. However, he still thinks I'm 19 and I feel like I should tell him my real age - but I'm scared if I do, it will ruin my chances with him. Any advice?
Original post by Anonymous
Anon for obvious reasons...

So, I turned 16 in August but my Facebook says I'm 19 so I still use Tinder... anyway, I met this guy who told me he was 21 and we ended up talking for weeks, but I feel like I've made a really stupid mistake.

Yesterday, we agreed to meet (I stupidly went alone) and I was extremely nervous, but he showed up and he was the real deal. We got talking and... (I'm really not proud of this, hence why I'm on anon) by the end of the night we had sex in his car before he drove me back to my house. I don't know what to do now - he messaged me today saying last night was amazing and he would love to see me again soon. I'm very conflicted because I had a lot of fun (we used protection and I wasn't a virgin, if that makes a difference) and if I'm being perfectly honest I would probably happily continue meeting up with this guy. However, he still thinks I'm 19 and I feel like I should tell him my real age - but I'm scared if I do, it will ruin my chances with him. Any advice?

Best that he find out now, than later on
He's likely to find out eventually, and you're not under the age of consent, so tell him.

It'd be a good idea to find a better place than a car though - what's he hiding?
Reply 3
Original post by unprinted
He's likely to find out eventually, and you're not under the age of consent, so tell him.

It'd be a good idea to find a better place than a car though - what's he hiding?

It's not so much that he's hiding anything, but he lives quite far from me so it was essentially all we had.
Tell him.
Reply 5
ew
Original post by Anonymous
It's not so much that he's hiding anything, but he lives quite far from me so it was essentially all we had.

Perhaps he lives with his parents and couldn't take her back to his place
At last he will find out ,its better to tell him yourself .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending