The Student Room Group

Started A levels three weeks ago!!!

Still haven't started revising, if I start from this Monday the 19th is that still considered starting revision early in the year.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The cut off point for early revision is the 18th of September I'm afraid :frown:

But seriously, just get on with it, no need to overthink it.
Original post by UWS
The cut off point for early revision is the 18th of September I'm afraid :frown:

But seriously, just get on with it, no need to overthink it.

Wait why the 18t?
Original post by Freshstart123
Wait why the 18t?

he was making a joke :tongue:
Reply 4
Wait why the 18t?

I was being sarcastic but you fell for the bait. Just get on with your studying now instead of wondering if it's too early/late to start :smile: It's September for god's sake, why would it be too late to start?
Original post by homeland.lsw
he was making a joke :tongue:

oh lol. But yeah what do you think.
Reply 6
lol wat, has TSR become so crazy that people start revising as soon as they start taking AS-Levels?
Original post by Zacken
lol wat, has TSR become so crazy that people start revising as soon as they start taking AS-Levels?

started 3 weeks ago and i feel like im starting really late.
Reply 8
started 3 weeks ago and i feel like im starting really late.

mate, normal people start 3 weeks before exams.
Original post by Zacken
mate, normal people start 3 weeks before exams.

correction careless people
Reply 10

lol wat
What have you got to revise, you haven't even covered anything yet. Calm down or your gunna burn out by exams
Original post by HopelessMedic
What have you got to revise, you haven't even covered anything yet. Calm down or your gunna burn out by exams

I have covered a lot have tests next week
oh lol. But yeah what do you think.

don't stress. all I'm doing now is going over a bit of class notes/ theory in biology. doing some homework for chem and a few questions for maths

I haven't started anything for physics yet.

start of light, maybe an hour or two? idk you're definitely not late or anything
I have covered a lot have tests next week

Just don't overwork yourself 8 months before your exams

I worked hard throughout the year, did barely any revision at home (until only a month before the exams), and just played video games mostly and other sorts of entertainment. Still walked out with A*A*B. Am I careless? :frown:
Original post by RDKGames
I worked hard throughout the year, did barely any revision at home (until only a month before the exams), and just played video games mostly and other sorts of entertainment. Still walked out with A*A*B. Am I careless? :frown:

No, you're just very talented and part of a minority of people who got those kind of grades in 1 month.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asmuse123
No, you're just very talented and part of a minority of people who got those kind of grades in 1 month.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really, the key there is that I worked hard throughout the year rather than start revising as soon as I stepped foot inside my school.
Original post by RDKGames
Not really, the key there is that I worked hard throughout the year rather than start revising as soon as I stepped foot inside my school.

You working hard throughout the year seems like revision,
Original post by asmuse123
You working hard throughout the year seems like revision,

Maybe revision at school during my free periods, not at home.

Quick Reply

Latest